Wednesday 12 October 2011

I won with Chocolate Library....

Well I must be a very lucky girl as last week on twitter I entered a fab competition with Chocolate Library (@choclibrary)to win a bar of chocolate. If you won you got to pick any bar of chocolate off their site and it could be personalised with anything you want.

On Friday I won, yay me!!!! I decided to pick a bar of chocolate for daddy hazelden as he does love his chocolate. It said worlds best daddy on it and I had it personalised with a message from the girls on the back of it. I had the choice of milk or dark chocolate so I opted for the milk chocolate.

I was surprised to receive the bar of chocolate through the post on Tuesday morning, I couldn't believe how quickly it came and the customer service was great.

At the moment they are running a campaign on their Facebook page The Chocolate Library where they are putting up pictures of their customers holding the bars of chocolate that they have received, here is my one :



So pop on over and take a look at their pages. There are so many different categories for different occasions to choose from like teachers, parents, weddings etc and they even do gift bundles so you can buy chocolate bars with a book, perfect. Also with Christmas just around the corner they have some great Christmas gift ideas. I can't recommend them enough. xx

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please feel free to leave comment.